Hi! 4TU has an internal Ghidra server - because we do RE stuff. We're still ironing out the details, but in short: dump your RE stuff here, let's all collaborate! (And no, it's not publicly accessible, because why on *earth* would you make a Ghidra server publicly accessible?!) If you're not 4TU staff: this isn't for you, head on over to our main page instead.
The gist of it is: you'll connect to an OpenVPN server at westen.compucat.me:1195, which gives you access to ghidravpn.compucat.me. In order to do that, you'll need a CA certificate (downloadable from here) and a username/password combo (which you can get by pinging CompuCat). You'll need these settings in particular: (written for NetworkManager, other clients may vary)
- Gateway: westen.compucat.me
- Connection type: password only
- CA certificate: the one you downloaded above
- Advanced->custom gateway port: 1195
- Advanced->Security->Cipher: AES-256-CBC
- Advanced->Security->HMAC Authentication: SHA-256
- IPv4->Routes->Use only for resources on this connection: YES
Uptime not guaranteed and all that - the VPN runs on westen, but the actual server itself is running on my buildserver. Ping me or quarky if you've got issues. That's about it!